ISA 2000 problem on SBS 2000
Chris Sims
2009-03-08 13:45:38 UTC
I am trying to setup some exam testing software on a workstation which
require the local machine to open a localhost address (Catlglobal
software). The ISA server is displaying a 403.4 error saying I must use an
https address. I think this is because, when I set up OWA, I inadvertently
made all pages secure.

I don't know how to reverse this for the local pages and I don't want to
mess up the OWA settings.

Could anyone direct me as to which subfolders I should remove the "require
128 bit" security so that I can access the localhost? Can I remove this
from the root of the ISA server or would this replicate throughout all the
folders?

Any advice gratefully received

Chris
Duncan McC
2009-03-08 22:36:38 UTC
In article <eXECoQ$***@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, ***@upton-
sims.freeserve.co.uk says...
Post by Chris Sims
I am trying to setup some exam testing software on a workstation which
require the local machine to open a localhost address (Catlglobal
software). The ISA server is displaying a 403.4 error saying I must use an
https address. I think this is because, when I set up OWA, I inadvertently
made all pages secure.
I don't know how to reverse this for the local pages and I don't want to
mess up the OWA settings.
Could anyone direct me as to which subfolders I should remove the "require
128 bit" security so that I can access the localhost? Can I remove this
from the root of the ISA server or would this replicate throughout all the
folders?
Any advice gratefully received
Create a new rule for just this site.

You should be able to get the guff you want from Thomas Shinder's
pages...

http://www.isaserver.org/
--
Duncan