Installing GSNW
PK
2009-02-16 04:30:17 UTC

We like to install GSNW in one of the SBS2003 in our sister concern, how to
accomplish this?

Is it same as SBS2000?

Rgds
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
2009-02-16 15:50:38 UTC
GSNW hasn't been available since Windows NT/2000. You'd have to find an old resource kit somewhere.
--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed
Hi,
Rgds
PK
2009-02-17 05:25:01 UTC
I think you got wrong, GSNW availbale with SBS2000 and I am using it, and I
dont know about SBS2003 whether it available or not - a source said NO - it
is not with SBS2003 and SBS2008

Rgds
Post by Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
GSNW hasn't been available since Windows NT/2000. You'd have to find an old resource kit somewhere.
--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Small-Business-Server-Unleashed/dp/0672329573/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1217269967&sr=8-1
Owner, CPU Services, Belleville, IL
A Microsoft Registered Partner
MVPs do not work for Microsoft
Please do not submit questions directly to me.
Hi,
Rgds
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]