SBS 2000 Service Pack 1 or 1a
BillMc
2009-01-29 21:27:02 UTC
Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy (either download or purchase) of
SBS 2000 sp1 or 1a?

Thanks!!!
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
2009-01-30 00:07:07 UTC
Bill,

Don't be slow on this one. I'm not sure how much longer this link will be
live...

Small Business Server 2000 Service Pack 1a
(This is a "cached" link to the original MS web page)
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:vj4k6yY27CcJ:www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx%3FFamilyId%3DF4FC58D0-1FAC-4927-84D7-189FA1B690BE+sbs+2000+sp1a&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 4 "download' buttons.
--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
============================
Thanks!!!
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
2009-01-30 16:59:15 UTC
Merv
The links in the cached page for the file are not active any longer.

To the OP...
this is so overdue, you're only option might be Microsoft Support.

I searched the download page last night and it isn't there
--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
Co-Author, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed

Thanks!!!
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
2009-01-30 17:18:27 UTC
Hmmm... The "links" may be dead but the "Download" buttons at the bottom of the page still appear to work.
--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]

Thanks!!!
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]

Thanks!!!
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
2009-01-30 19:45:36 UTC
Good. I hope Bill can get a copy before it evaporates. :-)
--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]