Comcast internet phone service and sbs2003 with 2 nics
Chad
2008-11-17 22:13:02 UTC
My sbs2003 server book indicates there might be an issue running VOIP and
SBS2003 with 2 nics and ISA firewall. Is this a problem using the default
sbs2003 firewall and 2 nics? If so how do I get around the problem? Disable
one nic?

Thanks
Larry Struckmeyer [SBS-MVP]
2008-11-18 11:49:21 UTC
Hi Chad:

This is the support group for an older version of SBS.

You will get more eyes, and hence better response, for SBS 2003, if you
post in:

microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

-Larry