test
Susan Bradley
2010-06-22 00:51:47 UTC
test
Steve Foster
2010-06-22 12:07:49 UTC
test
Not sure which news server you're posting to; I'm using Eternal
September...
--
Steve Foster
For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.:
https://netshop.virtual-isp.net
Susan Bradley
2010-06-23 02:55:47 UTC
msnews. They closed this newsgroup down earlier and now it's open again.
Steve Foster
2010-06-23 19:21:33 UTC
Post by Susan Bradley
Post by Steve Foster
test
Not sure which news server you're posting to; I'm using Eternal
September...
msnews. They closed this newsgroup down earlier and now it's open again.
Perhaps because they were a tad overzealous. I hear several other
groups exhibited JC-like behaviour...
Steve Foster
2010-07-02 23:57:25 UTC
Post by Steve Foster
Post by Susan Bradley
Post by Steve Foster
test
Not sure which news server you're posting to; I'm using Eternal
September...
msnews. They closed this newsgroup down earlier and now it's open again.
Perhaps because they were a tad overzealous. I hear several other
groups exhibited JC-like behaviour...
Well, my newsreader now tells me that msnews.microsoft.com returned "no
such newsgroup" when trying to download posts for this group...