system restoring after disaster
s***@poczta.fm
2008-07-04 21:10:16 UTC
Hello
I use Veritas Backup exec 10d. I conmsider situation when my servers
will be totaly destroyed.
I know that I able to recover system and all data with IDR whan new
server will be exacly like old one. But can I use IDR to restore
system/data using different server I mean with different configuraton
from different producer ?

Thanks in advance
Mike
Cris Hanna (SBS-MVP)
2008-07-05 01:06:22 UTC
typically not, but that's really a question for the Symantec/Veritas forums

StorageCraft v3 does support independent hardware restore
--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
Microsoft MVPs