windows 2000 server with sp4 upgrading to windows 2003 enterprise
tnt
2009-03-11 18:08:14 UTC
Hello,

We are currently running windows 2000 server with sp4. Major application
running on this machine is sql standard 2005. We are looking to upgrade the
OS to windows 2003 Enterprise.

Any problem with this path. I have verified from reading other sources but
just like to run it through this newsgroup.

Would using the Windows 2003 Enterprise setup disc be the correct media? I
don't need and "upgrade" media?

thanks in advance,
tnt
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
2009-03-11 20:03:47 UTC
You're really in the wrong area to get a valid opinion
As neither of these appear to involve small business server.
--
Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP]
Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed