Tungsten Carbide Supplier
Jack Huang
2010-03-05 08:49:36 UTC
Hunan Golden Globe O.E.D Hardmetal Co., Ltd (O.E.D) was established in
1988,located in one of the industrial city of China ,which is Zhuzhou city
,Hunan province and here is well known for its abundant cemented carbide
reservings in the worldwide.Since its very begining ,Hunan Golden Globe
O.E.D Hardmetal Co.,Ltd has specialized in manufacturing of tungsten carbide
products such as tungsten carbide strips, rings, inserts, indexable insert
shims, indexable inserts, wear parts, pellets, carbide drilling bits,
drawing dies, cold forging dies, bars, PCD blades ,PCBN blades, ceramic
inserts, rods, balls, burrs, and hardmetal customized products etc. Tile
cutters, also known as tile cutting wheels and tile blades are made of
tungsten carbide. With over 18 years' export experience ,now ,our products
are mainly exported to the U.S.A. , U.K. Europe and Southeast Asian markets.
If you provide us with your own drawings or designs ,we surely could help
you make them with lower cost but good quality .To make customers
satisfactory is our final goal!
--
Jack Huang
Hunan Golden Globe O.E.D Hardmetal Co.,Ltd
Phone:86-731-28838869
Mobile:86-15292202012
Fax:86-731-28811638
E-mail:***@gmail.com
MSN:***@live.cn
Skype:jack.huang84
Website:www.china-oed.com
Marco
2010-03-08 21:42:57 UTC
Friends and friends around the world.
We are presenting the new messenger.
He will be in the commissioning by the friends that we indicate to use the
system.
Access the system by clicking the link below and register free.

You get something for using orkut?
You get something for using skype?
You gain something by using twiter?
You get somenthing for using facebook?